Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAMP exist?
Definitions of LAMP in dictionaries:
- noun - an artificial source of visible illumination
- noun - a piece of furniture holding one or more electric light bulbs
- A device that generates light, heat, or therapeutic radiation.
- A vessel containing oil or alcohol burned through a wick for illumination.
- A celestial body that gives off or reflects light.
- Something that illumines the mind or soul.
- v - to look at
There are 4 letters in LAMP: A L M P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAMP plus a wildcard: LAMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAMP
Images for LAMP
- Brass Hexagon-Shaped Table lamp
- Bungalow 5 Ceylon Table lamp In Yellow - Bungalow-5-ceyl-lmp-yel ...
- Old table lamp icon (PSD) PSDGraphics
- Home Table lamps Tabitha TAB4261 Table lamp
- Night lamp - China
- Table lamps Decor With Design Beautiful Designs Ideas and Photos of ...
- Bungalow 5 Christina Table lamp In Green - Bungalow-5-christ-lmp-gr ...
- lampAN Table lamp - black - IKEA
- Glass Column Table lamp with Brown Fabric Shade
- Leda Table lamp
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.