Scrabble word: PALMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALMS exist?
Definitions of PALMS in dictionaries:
- noun - the inner surface of the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers
- noun - a linear unit based on the length or width of the human hand
- noun - any plant of the family Palmae having an unbranched trunk crowned by large pinnate or palmate leaves
- noun - an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- verb - touch, lift, or hold with the hands
- verb - to touch with the palm (inner surface) of the hand
There are 5 letters in PALMS: A L M P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALMS plus a wildcard: PALMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALMS
Images for PALMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.