Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLASMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLASMA exist?
Definitions of PLASMA in dictionaries:
- noun - the colorless watery fluid of the blood and lymph that contains no cells, but in which the blood cells (erythrocytes, leukocytes, and thrombocytes) are suspended
- noun - a green slightly translucent variety of chalcedony used as a gemstone
- noun - (physical chemistry) a fourth state of matter distinct from solid or liquid or gas and present in stars and fusion reactors
- The clear, yellowish fluid portion of blood, lymph, or intramuscular fluid in which cells are suspended.
- Blood plasma.
- Cell-free, sterilized blood plasma, used in transfusions.
- Protoplasm or cytoplasm.
- The fluid portion of milk from which the curd has been separated by coagulation; whey.
- An electrically neutral, highly ionized gas composed of ions, electrons, and neutral particles.
- adj - the liquid part of blood [n -S] : PLASMIC
There are 6 letters in PLASMA: A A L M P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLASMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLASMA plus a wildcard: PLASMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLASMA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLASMA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.