Scrabble word: PLASMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLASMA exist?
Definitions of PLASMA in dictionaries:
- noun - the colorless watery fluid of the blood and lymph that contains no cells, but in which the blood cells (erythrocytes, leukocytes, and thrombocytes) are suspended
- noun - a green slightly translucent variety of chalcedony used as a gemstone
- noun - (physical chemistry) a fourth state of matter distinct from solid or liquid or gas and present in stars and fusion reactors
- The clear, yellowish fluid portion of blood, lymph, or intramuscular fluid in which cells are suspended.
- Blood plasma.
- Cell-free, sterilized blood plasma, used in transfusions.
- Protoplasm or cytoplasm.
- The fluid portion of milk from which the curd has been separated by coagulation; whey.
- An electrically neutral, highly ionized gas composed of ions, electrons, and neutral particles.
- adj - the liquid part of blood [n -S] : PLASMIC