Scrabble word: SAMPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAMPLE exist?
Definitions of SAMPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small part of something intended as representative of the whole
- noun - items selected at random from a population and used to test hypotheses about the population
- noun - all or part of a natural object that is collected and preserved as an example of its class
- verb - take a sample of
- A portion, piece, or segment that is representative of a whole.
- An entity that is representative of a class; a specimen.
- A set of elements drawn from and analyzed to estimate the characteristics of a population.
- verb - to test a representative portion of a whole
There are 6 letters in SAMPLE: A E L M P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAMPLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAMPLE plus a wildcard: SAMPLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAMPLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAMPLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.