Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SAMPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAMPLE exist?
Definitions of SAMPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small part of something intended as representative of the whole
- noun - items selected at random from a population and used to test hypotheses about the population
- noun - all or part of a natural object that is collected and preserved as an example of its class
- verb - take a sample of
- A portion, piece, or segment that is representative of a whole.
- An entity that is representative of a class; a specimen.
- A set of elements drawn from and analyzed to estimate the characteristics of a population.
- v - to test a representative portion of a whole
There are 6 letters in SAMPLE: A E L M P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAMPLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAMPLE plus a wildcard: SAMPLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAMPLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAMPLE
- sample Resume
- cover letter sample 791x1024 Cover Letter samples
- ... Copyright Publicist Recording Booking Sponsorship View sample
- sample FOIA request letter
- sample completed by KeyResumeHelp.com
- functional resume format sample
- resume 20 sample resume 19 sample resume 18 sample resume 17 sample ...
- CV Great sample CVsample resume and sample cover letter
- lettter of interest Letter of Interest sample and Template
- free sample resume template sample-resume Resume Template