Scrabble word: SAMPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAMPLE exist?
Definitions of SAMPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small part of something intended as representative of the whole
- noun - items selected at random from a population and used to test hypotheses about the population
- noun - all or part of a natural object that is collected and preserved as an example of its class
- verb - take a sample of
- A portion, piece, or segment that is representative of a whole.
- An entity that is representative of a class; a specimen.
- A set of elements drawn from and analyzed to estimate the characteristics of a population.
- verb - to test a representative portion of a whole