Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAMES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAMES exist?
Definitions of LAMES in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who doesn't understand what is going on
- noun - a fabric interwoven with threads of metal
- verb - deprive of the use of a limb, especially a leg
- adj - physically disabled
There are 5 letters in LAMES: A E L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAMES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAMES plus a wildcard: LAMES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAMES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAMES
- ... azooz.net_lames_smaile.jpg
- ... lamesVogue Paris [Feb 2005] Corps & lamesVogue Paris [Feb
- ... - lames
- lames Contact MANUTAN
- lameslames ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.