Scrabble word: MESCAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MESCAL exist?
Definitions of MESCAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a small spineless globe-shaped cactus
- noun - a colorless Mexican liquor distilled from fermented juices of certain desert plants of the genus Agavaceae (especially the century plant)
- A Mexican liquor distilled from the fermented juice of certain species of agave.
- A food prepared by cooking the fleshy leaf base and trunk of certain agaves.
- See maguey (n.
- adj - a plant native to arid regions [n -TI or -TUSES] : CACTOID