Scrabble word: MESCAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MESCAL exist?
Definitions of MESCAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a small spineless globe-shaped cactus
- noun - a colorless Mexican liquor distilled from fermented juices of certain desert plants of the genus Agavaceae (especially the century plant)
- A Mexican liquor distilled from the fermented juice of certain species of agave.
- A food prepared by cooking the fleshy leaf base and trunk of certain agaves.
- See maguey (n.
- adj - a plant native to arid regions [n -TI or -TUSES] : CACTOID
There are 6 letters in MESCAL: A C E L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MESCAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MESCAL plus a wildcard: MESCAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MESCAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MESCAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.