Scrabble word: CLAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLAM exist?
Definitions of CLAM in dictionaries:
- noun - burrowing marine mollusk living on sand or mud
- noun - a piece of paper money worth one dollar
- noun - flesh of either hard-shell or soft-shell clams
- verb - gather clams, by digging in the sand by the ocean
- Any of various usually burrowing marine and freshwater bivalve mollusks of the class Pelecypoda, including members of the genera Venus and Mya, many of which are edible.
- The soft, edible body of such a mollusk.
- A close-mouthed person, especially one who can keep a secret.
- A dollar: set me back 75 clams.
- A clamp or vise.
- verb - to dig for clams (bivalve mollusks)