Scrabble word: CLAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLAM exist?
Definitions of CLAM in dictionaries:
- noun - burrowing marine mollusk living on sand or mud
- noun - a piece of paper money worth one dollar
- noun - flesh of either hard-shell or soft-shell clams
- verb - gather clams, by digging in the sand by the ocean
- Any of various usually burrowing marine and freshwater bivalve mollusks of the class Pelecypoda, including members of the genera Venus and Mya, many of which are edible.
- The soft, edible body of such a mollusk.
- A close-mouthed person, especially one who can keep a secret.
- A dollar: set me back 75 clams.
- A clamp or vise.
- verb - to dig for clams (bivalve mollusks)
There are 4 letters in CLAM: A C L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLAM plus a wildcard: CLAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLAM
Images for CLAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.