Scrabble word: CLAMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLAMS exist?
Definitions of CLAMS in dictionaries:
- noun - informal terms for money
- noun - burrowing marine mollusk living on sand or mud
- noun - a piece of paper money worth one dollar
- noun - flesh of either hard-shell or soft-shell clams
- verb - gather clams, by digging in the sand by the ocean
- verb - to dig for clams (bivalve mollusks)
There are 5 letters in CLAMS: A C L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLAMS plus a wildcard: CLAMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLAMS
Images for CLAMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.