Scrabble word: CLAIMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLAIMS exist?
Definitions of CLAIMS in dictionaries:
- noun - an assertion of a right (as to money or property)
- noun - an assertion that something is true or factual
- noun - demand for something as rightful or due
- noun - an informal right to something
- noun - an established or recognized right
- noun - a demand especially in the phrase "the call of duty"
- verb - assert or affirm strongly
- verb - demand as being one's due or property
- verb - ask for legally or make a legal claim to, as of debts, for example
- verb - lay claim to
- verb - take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs
- verb - to demand as one's due