Scrabble word: CLAIMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLAIMS exist?
Definitions of CLAIMS in dictionaries:
- noun - an assertion of a right (as to money or property)
- noun - an assertion that something is true or factual
- noun - demand for something as rightful or due
- noun - an informal right to something
- noun - an established or recognized right
- noun - a demand especially in the phrase "the call of duty"
- verb - assert or affirm strongly
- verb - demand as being one's due or property
- verb - ask for legally or make a legal claim to, as of debts, for example
- verb - lay claim to
- verb - take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs
- verb - to demand as one's due
There are 6 letters in CLAIMS: A C I L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAIMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLAIMS plus a wildcard: CLAIMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLAIMS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLAIMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.