Scrabble word: AIMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AIMS exist?
Definitions of AIMS in dictionaries:
- noun - an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions
- noun - the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable)
- noun - the action of directing something at an object
- noun - the direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
- verb - point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards
- verb - propose or intend
- verb - move into a desired direction of discourse
- verb - specifically design a product, event, or activity for a certain public
- verb - intend (something) to move towards a certain goal
- verb - direct (a remark) toward an intended goal
- verb - have an ambitious plan or a lofty goal
- verb - to direct toward a specified object or goal
There are 4 letters in AIMS: A I M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AIMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AIMS plus a wildcard: AIMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AIMS
Images for AIMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.