Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMISS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMISS exist?
Definitions of AMISS in dictionaries:
- adj - not functioning properly
- adv - away from the correct or expected course
- adv - in an improper or mistaken or unfortunate manner
- adv - in an imperfect or faulty way
- In an improper, defective, unfortunate, or mistaken way.
- adj - being out of proper order
There are 5 letters in AMISS: A I M S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMISS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMISS plus a wildcard: AMISS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMISS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMISS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.