Scrabble word: MISS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MISS exist?
Definitions of MISS in dictionaries:
- noun - a young woman
- noun - a failure to hit (or meet or find etc)
- noun - a form of address for an unmarried woman
- verb - fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
- verb - feel or suffer from the lack of
- verb - fail to attend an event or activity
- verb - leave undone or leave out
- verb - fail to reach or get to
- verb - be without
- verb - fail to reach
- verb - be absent
- verb - fail to experience
- To fail to hit, reach, catch, meet, or otherwise make contact with.
- To fail to perceive, understand, or experience: completely missed the point of the film.
- To fail to accomplish, achieve, or attain (a goal).
- To fail to attend or perform: never missed a day of work.
- To leave out; omit.
- To let go by; let slip: miss a chance.
- To escape or avoid: narrowly missed crashing into the tree.
- To discover the absence or loss of: I missed my book after getting off the bus without it.
- To feel the lack or loss of: Do you miss your family? — v.
- To fail to hit or otherwise make contact with something: fired the final shot and missed again.
- To be unsuccessful; fail.
- To misfire, as an internal-combustion engine.
- A failure to hit, succeed, or find.
- The misfiring of an engine.
- To fail to discharge.
- To fail to achieve the anticipated result.
- To fail to avail oneself of an opportunity.
- To fail to understand.
- Used as a form of polite address for a girl or young woman: I beg your pardon, miss.
- A young unmarried woman.
- verb - to fail to make contact with
There are 4 letters in MISS: I M S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MISS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MISS plus a wildcard: MISS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MISS
Images for MISS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.