Scrabble word: SKIMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKIMS exist?
Definitions of SKIMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin layer covering the surface of a liquid
- noun - reading or glancing through quickly
- verb - travel on the surface of water
- verb - move or pass swiftly and lightly over the surface of
- verb - examine hastily
- verb - cause to skip over a surface
- verb - coat (a liquid) with a layer
- verb - remove from the surface
- verb - read superficially
- verb - to remove floating matter from the surface of
There are 5 letters in SKIMS: I K M S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKIMS plus a wildcard: SKIMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKIMS
Images for SKIMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.