Scrabble word: MAILS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAILS exist?
Definitions of MAILS in dictionaries:
- noun - the bags of letters and packages that are transported by the postal service
- noun - the system whereby messages are transmitted via the post office
- noun - a conveyance that transports the letters and packages that are conveyed by the postal system
- noun - any particular collection of letters or packages that is delivered
- noun - (Middle Ages) flexible armor made of interlinked metal rings
- verb - send via the postal service
- verb - cause to be directed or transmitted to another place
- adj - to send by a governmental postal system. [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MAILABLE
There are 5 letters in MAILS: A I L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAILS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAILS plus a wildcard: MAILS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAILS
Images for MAILS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.