Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SMILAX
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMILAX exist?
Definitions of SMILAX in dictionaries:
- noun - sometimes placed in Smilacaceae
- noun - fragile twining plant of South Africa with bright green flattened stems and glossy foliage popular as a floral decoration
- See <A href="AHD3_C.
- A slender vine (Asparagus asparagoides) that has glossy foliage and is popular as a floral decoration.
- n - a twining plant
There are 6 letters in SMILAX: A I L M S X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SMILAX plus a wildcard: SMILAX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMILAX
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SMILAX
- ... tree in the middle is nearly completely covered by a large smilax
- Smilacaceae - smilax aspera L. - Salsapariglia nostrana - 11-2012
- Filesmilax aspera 1655.JPG - Wikipedia
- smilax pulverulenta Michx. - Carrion-flower
- smilax aspera
- smilax rotundifolia L. - Green Brier
- My Virtual Maryland Garden smilax
- Filesmilax rotundifolia 6.JPG - Wikipedia
- Lanceleaf Greenbrier smilax smallii
- smilax aspera - Habit - Click to enlarge