Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DISMAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISMAL exist?
Definitions of DISMAL in dictionaries:
- adj - causing dejection
- Causing gloom or depression; dreary: dismal weather; took a dismal view of the economy.
- Characterized by ineptitude, dullness, or a lack of merit: a dismal book; a dismal performance on the cello.
- See <A href="AHD3_P.
- adv - cheerless and depressing [adj -MALER, -MALEST] : DISMALLY
- n - a track of swampy land
There are 6 letters in DISMAL: A D I L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISMAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISMAL plus a wildcard: DISMAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISMAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISMAL
- Painting Fugitive Slaves in the dismal Swamp Virginia by David ...
- AN INDIE LIFE dismal
- Wiktionary defines dismal as Disappointingly inadequate ...
- dismal Swamp canal
- The Great dismal Swamp Travelet
- dismal Swamp Operations of Camp Manufacturing Company
- Dispelling Myths About The dismal Swamp Canal
- FileGreat dismal Swamp Canal.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- dismal Weather
- The Great dismal Swamp in Virginia has a rich legacy of ghost ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.