Scrabble word: DUALISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUALISM exist?
Definitions of DUALISM in dictionaries:
- noun - the doctrine that reality consists of two basic opposing elements, often taken to be mind and matter (or mind and body), or good and evil
- The condition of being double; duality.
- The view that the world consists of or is explicable as two fundamental entities, such as mind and matter.
- The view that the mind and body function separately, without interchange.
- The concept that the world is ruled by the antagonistic forces of good and evil.
- The concept that human beings have two basic natures, the physical and the spiritual.
- noun - a philosophical theory