Scrabble word: DUALISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUALISM exist?
Definitions of DUALISM in dictionaries:
- noun - the doctrine that reality consists of two basic opposing elements, often taken to be mind and matter (or mind and body), or good and evil
- The condition of being double; duality.
- The view that the world consists of or is explicable as two fundamental entities, such as mind and matter.
- The view that the mind and body function separately, without interchange.
- The concept that the world is ruled by the antagonistic forces of good and evil.
- The concept that human beings have two basic natures, the physical and the spiritual.
- noun - a philosophical theory
There are 7 letters in DUALISM: A D I L M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUALISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUALISM plus a wildcard: DUALISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUALISM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DUALISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.