Scrabble word: DUAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUAL exist?
Definitions of DUAL in dictionaries:
- adj - consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs
- adj - having more than one decidedly dissimilar aspects or qualities
- adj - a grammatical number category referring to two items or units as opposed to one item (singular) or more than two items (plural)
- Composed of two usually like or complementary parts; double: dual controls for pilot and copilot; a car with dual exhaust pipes.
- Having a double character or purpose: a belief in the dual nature of reality.
- Of, relating to, or being a number category that indicates two persons or things, as in Greek, Sanskrit, and Old English.
- The dual number.
- An inflected form of a noun, adjective, pronoun, or verb used with two items or people.
- noun - a linguistic form