Scrabble word: DUAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUAL exist?
Definitions of DUAL in dictionaries:
- adj - consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs
- adj - having more than one decidedly dissimilar aspects or qualities
- adj - a grammatical number category referring to two items or units as opposed to one item (singular) or more than two items (plural)
- Composed of two usually like or complementary parts; double: dual controls for pilot and copilot; a car with dual exhaust pipes.
- Having a double character or purpose: a belief in the dual nature of reality.
- Of, relating to, or being a number category that indicates two persons or things, as in Greek, Sanskrit, and Old English.
- The dual number.
- An inflected form of a noun, adjective, pronoun, or verb used with two items or people.
- noun - a linguistic form
There are 4 letters in DUAL: A D L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUAL plus a wildcard: DUAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUAL
Images for DUAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.