Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ADULT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADULT exist?
Definitions of ADULT in dictionaries:
- noun - a fully developed person from maturity onward
- noun - any mature animal
- adj - (of animals) fully developed
- adj - designed to arouse lust
- One who has attained maturity or legal age.
- A fully grown, mature organism.
- Fully developed and mature.
- Intended for or befitting adults: adult education.
- Containing or dealing in explicitly sexual material; pornographic: adult movies; adult bookstores.
- noun - a fully developed individual
There are 5 letters in ADULT: A D L T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADULT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADULT plus a wildcard: ADULT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADULT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADULT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.