Scrabble word: MILD
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILD exist?
Definitions of MILD in dictionaries:
- adj - moderate in type or degree or effect or force
- adj - humble in spirit or manner
- adj - mild and pleasant
- Gentle or kind in disposition, manners, or behavior.
- Moderate in type, degree, effect, or force: a mild pipe tobacco; a mild sedative.
- Not extreme: a mild winter storm.
- Warm and full of sunshine; pleasant: a mild spring day; mild weather in June.
- Not severe or acute: a mild fever.
- Easily molded, shaped, or worked; malleable: mild steel.
- adj - not harsh or rough
- verb - to make or become less