Scrabble word: MILD
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILD exist?
Definitions of MILD in dictionaries:
- adj - moderate in type or degree or effect or force
- adj - humble in spirit or manner
- adj - mild and pleasant
- Gentle or kind in disposition, manners, or behavior.
- Moderate in type, degree, effect, or force: a mild pipe tobacco; a mild sedative.
- Not extreme: a mild winter storm.
- Warm and full of sunshine; pleasant: a mild spring day; mild weather in June.
- Not severe or acute: a mild fever.
- Easily molded, shaped, or worked; malleable: mild steel.
- adj - not harsh or rough
- verb - to make or become less
There are 4 letters in MILD: D I L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MILD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MILD plus a wildcard: MILD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MILD
Images for MILD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.