Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLIM exist?
Definitions of SLIM in dictionaries:
- verb - take off weight
- adj - being of delicate or slender build
- adj - small in quantity
- Small in girth or thickness in proportion to height or length; slender.
- Small in quantity or amount; meager: slim chances of success.
- To become or make slim.
- To lose or cause to lose weight, as by dieting or exercise.
- adj - having relatively little density or thickness
There are 4 letters in SLIM: I L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLIM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLIM plus a wildcard: SLIM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLIM
Images for SLIM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.