Scrabble word: FILMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FILMS exist?
Definitions of FILMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
- noun - a medium that disseminates moving pictures
- noun - photographic material consisting of a base of celluloid covered with a photographic emulsion
- noun - a thin coating or layer
- noun - a thin sheet of (usually plastic and usually transparent) material used to wrap or cover things
- verb - make a film or photograph of something
- verb - record in film
- adj - to make a motion picture [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FILMABLE
There are 5 letters in FILMS: F I L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FILMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FILMS plus a wildcard: FILMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FILMS
Images for FILMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.