Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FILMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FILMS exist?
Definitions of FILMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
- noun - a medium that disseminates moving pictures
- noun - photographic material consisting of a base of celluloid covered with a photographic emulsion
- noun - a thin coating or layer
- noun - a thin sheet of (usually plastic and usually transparent) material used to wrap or cover things
- verb - make a film or photograph of something
- verb - record in film
- adj - to make a motion picture [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FILMABLE
There are 5 letters in FILMS: F I L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FILMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FILMS plus a wildcard: FILMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FILMS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FILMS
- Fiche du film Spitfire Seven Sept
- 300 King Leonidas Desktop Wallpaper - 1280x1024 - Stunning Wallpaper
- Bruce Willis in Pulp Fiction Desktop Wallpaper - 1280x1024 - Free ...
- Avatar Laffiche dfinitive pour la France Lyricis Interactive
- James Bonds investigation of a missing colleague in Jamaica leads him ...
- Tim Burton makes surreal films that blend humour horror and whimsy ...
- Maa Ka Doodh Latest Bollywood Movie Wallpapers Online Part 2
- Tom Hardy on Meeting Batman for the First Time CAPES ON FILM
- Regarder Voir extrait du film Titanic Film dramatique Drame
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Harry Potter Pictures Harry ...