Is FLIMSY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLIMSY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a thin strong lightweight translucent paper used especially for making carbon copies
- adj - lacking solidity or strength
- adj - not convincing
- adj - lacking substance or significance
- Light, thin, and insubstantial: a flimsy fabric.
- Lacking solidity or strength: a flimsy table.
- Lacking plausibility; unconvincing: a flimsy excuse.
- Thin paper usually used to make multiple copies.
- Something written on this thin paper.
- adv - lacking solidity or strength [adj -SIER, -SIEST] : FLIMSILY
- noun - a thin paper
There are 6 letters in FLIMSY: F I L M S Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLIMSY, to go: FLIMSY?
Rearrange the letters in FLIMSY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLIMSY
What's nearby FLIMSY
Lookup in Wiki for FLIMSY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLIMSY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLIMSY"