Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLIMSY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLIMSY exist?
Definitions of FLIMSY in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin strong lightweight translucent paper used especially for making carbon copies
- adj - lacking solidity or strength
- adj - not convincing
- adj - lacking substance or significance
- Light, thin, and insubstantial: a flimsy fabric.
- Lacking solidity or strength: a flimsy table.
- Lacking plausibility; unconvincing: a flimsy excuse.
- Thin paper usually used to make multiple copies.
- Something written on this thin paper.
- adv - lacking solidity or strength [adj -SIER, -SIEST] : FLIMSILY
- n - a thin paper
There are 6 letters in FLIMSY: F I L M S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLIMSY plus a wildcard: FLIMSY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLIMSY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLIMSY
- flimsy report doesnt mean Fraser Island dingoes healthy - ABC Wide ...
- Secret of flimsy Frame..... - Paperblog
- ... flimsy appearance such boots were hard wearing. They were worn by
- pieceful life little quilt mondaya finish and a flimsy
- Jet set style Khloe opted for a black flimsy jumpsuit and cardigan ...
- ... flimsy swimsuit sexy wallpaper nude models and pornstars wallpapers
- THE ORIGINAL KPOP BEAN Now Brewing. Page 112
- THE RHYME OF HISTORY flimsy charm Woodward Roberts Scalia ...
- Thread Where should I go with this vintage flimsy and set of blocks
- flimsy the Kitten Invention Jellybean Omelette