Scrabble word: FLIMSY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLIMSY exist?
Definitions of FLIMSY in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin strong lightweight translucent paper used especially for making carbon copies
- adj - lacking solidity or strength
- adj - not convincing
- adj - lacking substance or significance
- Light, thin, and insubstantial: a flimsy fabric.
- Lacking solidity or strength: a flimsy table.
- Lacking plausibility; unconvincing: a flimsy excuse.
- Thin paper usually used to make multiple copies.
- Something written on this thin paper.
- adv - lacking solidity or strength [adj -SIER, -SIEST] : FLIMSILY
- noun - a thin paper