Scrabble word: FLIMSY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLIMSY exist?
Definitions of FLIMSY in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin strong lightweight translucent paper used especially for making carbon copies
- adj - lacking solidity or strength
- adj - not convincing
- adj - lacking substance or significance
- Light, thin, and insubstantial: a flimsy fabric.
- Lacking solidity or strength: a flimsy table.
- Lacking plausibility; unconvincing: a flimsy excuse.
- Thin paper usually used to make multiple copies.
- Something written on this thin paper.
- adv - lacking solidity or strength [adj -SIER, -SIEST] : FLIMSILY
- noun - a thin paper
There are 6 letters in FLIMSY: F I L M S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLIMSY plus a wildcard: FLIMSY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLIMSY
Images for FLIMSY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.