Scrabble word: FILM
Is FILM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FILM in dictionaries:
- noun - a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
- noun - a medium that disseminates moving pictures
- noun - photographic material consisting of a base of celluloid covered with a photographic emulsion
- noun - a thin coating or layer
- noun - a thin sheet of (usually plastic and usually transparent) material used to wrap or cover things
- verb - make a film or photograph of something
- verb - record in film
- A thin skin or membrane.
- A thin, opaque, abnormal coating on the cornea of the eye.
- A thin covering or coating: a film of dust on the piano.
- A thin, flexible, transparent sheet, as of plastic, used in wrapping or packaging.
- A thin sheet or strip of flexible material, such as a cellulose derivative or a thermoplastic resin, coated with a photosensitive emulsion and used to make photographic negatives or transparencies.
- A thin sheet or strip of developed photographic negatives or transparencies.
- A movie.
- Movies considered as a group.
- A coating of magnetic alloys on glass used in manufacturing computer storage devices.
- To cover with or as if with a film.
- To make a movie of or based on: film a rocket launch; film a scene from a ballet.
- To become coated or obscured with or as if with a film: The window filmed over with moisture.
- To make or shoot scenes for a movie.
- adj - to make a motion picture [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FILMABLE
There are 4 letters in FILM: F I L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FILM
Click to search all anagrams of FILM plus a wildcard: FILM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FILM
Images for FILM
Lookup in Wiki for FILM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.