Scrabble word: MILLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILLS exist?
Definitions of MILLS in dictionaries:
- noun - United States architect who was the presidentially appointed architect of Washington D.C. (1781-1855)
- noun - a plant consisting of one or more buildings with facilities for manufacturing
- noun - Scottish philosopher who expounded Bentham's utilitarianism
- noun - English philosopher and economist remembered for his interpretations of empiricism and utilitarianism (1806-1873)
- noun - machinery that processes materials by grinding or crushing
- noun - the act of grinding to a powder or dust
- verb - move about in a confused manner
- verb - grind with a mill
- verb - produce a ridge around the edge of
- verb - roll out (metal) with a rolling machine
- adj - to grind by mechanical means [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MILLABLE
There are 5 letters in MILLS: I L L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MILLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MILLS plus a wildcard: MILLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MILLS
Images for MILLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.