Scrabble word: MUSICAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUSICAL exist?
Definitions of MUSICAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a play or film whose action and dialogue is interspersed with singing and dancing
- adj - characterized by or capable of producing music
- adj - talented in or devoted to music
- adj - characteristic of or resembling or accompanied by music
- adj - containing or constituting or characterized by pleasing melody
- Of, relating to, or capable of producing music: a musical instrument.
- Characteristic of or resembling music; melodious: a musical speaking voice.
- Set to or accompanied by music: a musical revue.
- Devoted to or skilled in music.
- A play or movie in which an often simple plot, developed by dialogue, is interspersed with songs and sometimes dances.
- A musicale.
- noun - a play in which dialogue is interspersed with songs and dances
There are 7 letters in MUSICAL: A C I L M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUSICAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUSICAL plus a wildcard: MUSICAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUSICAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUSICAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.