Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUSICALS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUSICALS exist?
Definitions of MUSICALS in dictionaries:
- noun - a play or film whose action and dialogue is interspersed with singing and dancing
- n - a play in which dialogue is interspersed with songs and dances
There are 8 letters in MUSICALS: A C I L M S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUSICALS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUSICALS plus a wildcard: MUSICALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUSICALS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUSICALS
- ... induced narcolepsy or why I hate musicals Hot damn Charlotte Ann
- Sars Top 5 musicals The ESC_Verse
- Mandy and Chris LOVE musicals
- musicals The Tho Chronicles
- musicals Graphics Code musicals Comments & Pictures
- Broadway musicals Graphics Code Broadway musicals Comments ...
- Ever So Much AFI The 10 Best musicals (and more) News from the ...
- The Quick 10 10 Broadway musicals Based on Books Mental Floss
- Feestavonden en musicals - SnelleVliet Wintersport Huishoudbeurs ...
- musicals graphics and comments
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.