Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SISAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SISAL exist?
Definitions of SISAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a plant fiber used for making rope
- noun - Mexican or West Indian plant with large fleshy leaves yielding a stiff fiber used in e.g. rope
- A Mexican and Central American plant (Agave sisalana) widely cultivated for its large, sword-shaped leaves that yield stiff fibers used for cordage and rope.
- The fiber of this plant or of other members of the genus Agave.
- noun - a strong fiber used for rope
There are 5 letters in SISAL: A I L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SISAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SISAL plus a wildcard: SISAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SISAL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SISAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.