Scrabble word: SISAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SISAL exist?
Definitions of SISAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a plant fiber used for making rope
- noun - Mexican or West Indian plant with large fleshy leaves yielding a stiff fiber used in e.g. rope
- A Mexican and Central American plant (Agave sisalana) widely cultivated for its large, sword-shaped leaves that yield stiff fibers used for cordage and rope.
- The fiber of this plant or of other members of the genus Agave.
- noun - a strong fiber used for rope