Is SISAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SISAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a plant fiber used for making rope
- noun - Mexican or West Indian plant with large fleshy leaves yielding a stiff fiber used in e.g. rope
- A Mexican and Central American plant (Agave sisalana) widely cultivated for its large, sword-shaped leaves that yield stiff fibers used for cordage and rope.
- The fiber of this plant or of other members of the genus Agave.
- noun - a strong fiber used for rope
There are 5 letters in SISAL: A I L S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SISAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SISAL, to go: SISAL?
Rearrange the letters in SISAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SISAL
What's nearby SISAL
Lookup in Wiki for SISAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SISAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SISAL"