Scrabble word: ASSAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSAIL exist?
Definitions of ASSAIL in dictionaries:
- verb - attack someone physically or emotionally
- verb - launch an attack or assault on
- verb - attack in speech or writing
- To attack with or as if with violent blows; assault.
- To attack verbally, as with ridicule or censure.
- To trouble; beset: was assailed by doubts.
- verb - to set upon violently
There are 6 letters in ASSAIL: A A I L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSAIL plus a wildcard: ASSAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSAIL
Images for ASSAIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.