Scrabble word: WASSAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does WASSAIL exist?
Definitions of WASSAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a punch made of sweetened ale or wine heated with spices and roasted apples
- verb - celebrate noisily, often indulging in drinking
- verb - propose a toast to
- A salutation or toast given in drinking someone’s health or as an expression of good will at a festivity.
- The drink used in such toasting, commonly ale or wine spiced with roasted apples and sugar.
- To drink to the health of; toast.
- verb - to drink to the health of