Scrabble word: WASSAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does WASSAIL exist?
Definitions of WASSAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a punch made of sweetened ale or wine heated with spices and roasted apples
- verb - celebrate noisily, often indulging in drinking
- verb - propose a toast to
- A salutation or toast given in drinking someone’s health or as an expression of good will at a festivity.
- The drink used in such toasting, commonly ale or wine spiced with roasted apples and sugar.
- To drink to the health of; toast.
- verb - to drink to the health of
There are 7 letters in WASSAIL: A A I L S S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WASSAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WASSAIL plus a wildcard: WASSAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WASSAIL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WASSAIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.