Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WASSAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does WASSAIL exist?
Definitions of WASSAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a punch made of sweetened ale or wine heated with spices and roasted apples
- verb - celebrate noisily, often indulging in drinking
- verb - propose a toast to
- A salutation or toast given in drinking someone’s health or as an expression of good will at a festivity.
- The drink used in such toasting, commonly ale or wine spiced with roasted apples and sugar.
- To drink to the health of; toast.
- v - to drink to the health of
There are 7 letters in WASSAIL: A A I L S S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WASSAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WASSAIL plus a wildcard: WASSAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WASSAIL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WASSAIL
- New World wassail A Drink to Your Health recipe from FatFree Vegan ...
- Here We Come a wassailing Zipongo
- Holiday wassail Feasts From The Pantry Catering Cooking Classes ...
- wassail - Cookie and Kate
- toast to the wassail King and Queen
- Landee See Landee Do A wassail Recipe
- Christmas wassail Monday November 21 2011
- wassail at Thatchers Cider a private event - photo by Neil Phillips
- Lisa and Olis blog wassailing the apple trees