Scrabble word: MUSICS
Is MUSICS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MUSICS in dictionaries:
- noun - an artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner
- noun - any agreeable (pleasing and harmonious) sounds
- noun - musical activity (singing or whistling etc.)
- noun - (music) the sounds produced by singers or musical instruments (or reproductions of such sounds)
- noun - punishment for one's actions
- noun - vocal or instrumental sounds organized to produce a unified composition
There are 6 letters in MUSICS: C I M S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUSICS
Click to search all anagrams of MUSICS plus a wildcard: MUSICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUSICS
Images for MUSICS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.