Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRISSUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRISSUM exist?
Definitions of CRISSUM in dictionaries:
- The feathers or area under the tail of a bird surrounding the cloacal opening.
- adj - a region of feathers on a bird [n CRISSA] : CRISSAL
There are 7 letters in CRISSUM: C I M R S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRISSUM plus a wildcard: CRISSUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRISSUM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRISSUM
- deviantART More Like Lady K.... by Nodvikoff
- Um Lugar Profundo e Infinito Julho 2010
- Nashville Warbler on this bird you can see the rarely seen russet ...
- Massena Quail ClipArt ETC
- Red-cockaded Woodpecker ClipArt ETC
- Chestnut-tailed Starling Krishna Mohan Photography
- JuvenilePhoto by bobsofpa Big Bend National Park Texas USA.
- Hoatzin by Lake Sandoval Peru
- Black faced Dacnis (Dacnis lineata) Planet of Birds
- Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.