Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCRUMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCRUMS exist?
Definitions of SCRUMS in dictionaries:
- noun - (rugby) the method of beginning play in which the forwards of each team crouch side by side with locked arms
- v - to engage in a scrummage (a formation around the ball in rugby)
There are 6 letters in SCRUMS: C M R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRUMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCRUMS plus a wildcard: SCRUMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCRUMS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCRUMS
- Scrum Chart
- scrumshis.jpg Justin Bieber in a Purple Hoodie
- Scrum of scrums is a Hierarchy
- Scrumboard Scrum of scrums 1. There are only two columns Story ...
- Despite the fact that peroxide is melting her scalp off Katie Price ...
- Posted Jan 1 2013 by Michael Bowman of VOANews in News World
- 99-17c scrums
- 99-17 scrums
- Scrum of scrums (of scrums)
- Process Improvement on borrowed time me.andering Willem ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.