Scrabble word: MUSIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUSIC exist?
Definitions of MUSIC in dictionaries:
- noun - an artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner
- noun - any agreeable (pleasing and harmonious) sounds
- noun - musical activity (singing or whistling etc.)
- noun - (music) the sounds produced by singers or musical instruments (or reproductions of such sounds)
- noun - punishment for one's actions
- The art of arranging sounds in time so as to produce a continuous, unified, and evocative composition, as through melody, harmony, rhythm, and timbre.
- Vocal or instrumental sounds possessing a degree of melody, harmony, or rhythm.
- A musical composition.
- The written or printed score for such a composition.
- Such scores considered as a group: We keep our music in a stack near the piano.
- A musical accompaniment.
- A particular category or kind of music.
- An aesthetically pleasing or harmonious sound or combination of sounds: the music of the wind in the pines.
- noun - vocal or instrumental sounds organized to produce a unified composition
There are 5 letters in MUSIC: C I M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUSIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUSIC plus a wildcard: MUSIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUSIC
Images for MUSIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.