Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUCINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUCINS exist?
Definitions of MUCINS in dictionaries:
- noun - a nitrogenous substance found in mucous secretions
- adj - a protein secreted by the mucous membranes [n -S] : MUCINOID, MUCINOUS
There are 6 letters in MUCINS: C I M N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUCINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUCINS plus a wildcard: MUCINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUCINS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUCINS
- mucins may also be associated with membranes and may serve as receptor ...
- FIGURE 2 Membrane-associated mucins as receptors or sensors of the ...
- Entamoeba Histolytica CathepsinLike Enzymes Interactions with the ...
- About Specifications Ordering Data Sheets
- STRUCTURE FUNCTION AND ASSEMBLY OF mucinsIN THE GASTROINTESTINAL ...
- For pancreatic cancer has been extremely challenging. conrmed by ...
- Figure 3 mucins in cancer function prognosis and therapy Nature ...
- Mucinases and sialidases their role in the pathogenesis of sexually ...
- Figure 2 mucins in cancer function prognosis and therapy Nature ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.