Scrabble word: MINUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINUS exist?
Definitions of MINUS in dictionaries:
- noun - an arithmetic operation in which the difference between two numbers is calculated
- adj - on the negative side or lower end of a scale
- adj - involving disadvantage or harm
- Reduced by the subtraction of; less: Nine minus three is six.
- Without: I went to work minus my briefcase.
- Negative or on the negative part of a scale: a minus value; minus five degrees.
- Ranking on the lower end of a designated scale: a grade of A minus.
- The minus sign (–).
- A negative quantity.
- A deficiency or defect.
- noun - a negative quantity