Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MINUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINUS exist?
Definitions of MINUS in dictionaries:
- noun - an arithmetic operation in which the difference between two numbers is calculated
- adj - on the negative side or lower end of a scale
- adj - involving disadvantage or harm
- Reduced by the subtraction of; less: Nine minus three is six.
- Without: I went to work minus my briefcase.
- Negative or on the negative part of a scale: a minus value; minus five degrees.
- Ranking on the lower end of a designated scale: a grade of A minus.
- The minus sign (–).
- A negative quantity.
- A deficiency or defect.
- noun - a negative quantity
There are 5 letters in MINUS: I M N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINUS plus a wildcard: MINUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINUS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MINUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.