Scrabble word: ANIMUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANIMUS exist?
Definitions of ANIMUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of ill will arousing active hostility
- An attitude that informs one’s actions; disposition.
- A feeling of animosity; ill will.
- In Jungian psychology, the masculine inner personality as present in women.
- noun - a feeling of hostility
There are 6 letters in ANIMUS: A I M N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANIMUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANIMUS plus a wildcard: ANIMUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANIMUS
Images for ANIMUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.