Scrabble word: NIMBUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIMBUS exist?
Definitions of NIMBUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a dark grey cloud bearing rain
- noun - an indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint
- A cloudy radiance said to surround a classical deity when on earth.
- A radiant light that appears usually in the form of a circle or halo about or over the head in the representation of a god, demigod, saint, or sacred person such as a king or an emperor.
- A splendid atmosphere or aura, as of glamour, that surrounds a person or thing.
- A rain cloud, especially a low dark layer of clouds such as a nimbostratus.
- adj - a luminous cloud [n -BI or -BUSES] : NIMBUSED