Scrabble word: NIMBUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIMBUS exist?
Definitions of NIMBUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a dark grey cloud bearing rain
- noun - an indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint
- A cloudy radiance said to surround a classical deity when on earth.
- A radiant light that appears usually in the form of a circle or halo about or over the head in the representation of a god, demigod, saint, or sacred person such as a king or an emperor.
- A splendid atmosphere or aura, as of glamour, that surrounds a person or thing.
- A rain cloud, especially a low dark layer of clouds such as a nimbostratus.
- adj - a luminous cloud [n -BI or -BUSES] : NIMBUSED
There are 6 letters in NIMBUS: B I M N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NIMBUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NIMBUS plus a wildcard: NIMBUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NIMBUS
Images for NIMBUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.