Scrabble word: OMNIBUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OMNIBUS exist?
Definitions of OMNIBUS in dictionaries:
- noun - an anthology of articles on a related subject or an anthology of the works of a single author
- noun - a vehicle carrying many passengers
- adj - providing for many things at once
- A long motor vehicle for passengers; a bus.
- Including or covering many things or classes: an omnibus trade bill.
- noun - a bus
There are 7 letters in OMNIBUS: B I M N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OMNIBUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OMNIBUS plus a wildcard: OMNIBUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OMNIBUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OMNIBUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.