Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CUMIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUMIN exist?
Definitions of CUMIN in dictionaries:
- noun - dwarf Mediterranean annual long cultivated for its aromatic seeds
- noun - aromatic seeds of the cumin herb of the carrot family
- An annual Mediterranean herb (Cuminum cyminum) in the parsley family, having finely divided leaves and clusters of small white or pink flowers.
- The seedlike fruit of this plant used for seasoning, as in curry and chili powders.
- Black cumin.
- n - a plant used in cooking
There are 5 letters in CUMIN: C I M N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUMIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUMIN plus a wildcard: CUMIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUMIN
Images for CUMIN
- Choose whole cumin seeds as they will have more flavor than the ...
- cumin Powder from roasted cumin seeds
- BBC - Food - cumin recipes
- cumin happykitchen.ca
- cumin Seeds Ground Organic - Buy Spices Online Savory Spice Shop
- Filecumin-spice.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- cumin Seed [Image] [Food-India.com]
- Le cumin
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.