Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CUBISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUBISM exist?
Definitions of CUBISM in dictionaries:
- noun - an artistic movement in France beginning in 1907 that featured surfaces of geometrical planes
- A nonobjective school of painting and sculpture developed in Paris in the early 20th century, characterized by the reduction and fragmentation of natural forms into abstract, often geometric structures usually rendered as a set of discrete planes.
- adj - a style of art [n -S] : CUBISTIC
There are 6 letters in CUBISM: B C I M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUBISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUBISM plus a wildcard: CUBISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUBISM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CUBISM
- Pablo Picasso Portrait of Wilhelm Uhde 1910
- Analytical cubism Mapping Reality
- Picasso - cubism 1937 Flickr - Photo Sharing
- cubism - The Art History Archive
- THE OTHER ART ONE cubism
- cubism - Art Fortune - Art Styles
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.