Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CUBISMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUBISMS exist?
Definitions of CUBISMS in dictionaries:
- noun - an artistic movement in France beginning in 1907 that featured surfaces of geometrical planes
- adj - a style of art [n -S] : CUBISTIC
There are 7 letters in CUBISMS: B C I M S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUBISMS plus a wildcard: CUBISMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUBISMS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CUBISMS
- cubisms on Behance
- street ground floor on cubisms obsession with surfacedonelle woolford ...
- knit vest black milk blue cubisms catsuit doc martens purple boots
- ... history department at cret parisian artists cubisms significance for
- circle label templates with borders free
- Buying a trailer &821
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.