Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUSS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUSS exist?
Definitions of BUSS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of caressing with the lips (or an instance thereof)
- verb - touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.
- verb - send or move around by bus
- verb - ride in a bus
- verb - remove used dishes from the table in restaurants
- A kiss.
- adv - to touch with the lips as a sign of affection [v -ED, -ING, -ES] : KISSABLE [adj], KISSABLY
There are 4 letters in BUSS: B S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUSS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUSS plus a wildcard: BUSS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUSS
Images for BUSS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.