Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUSTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUSTS exist?
Definitions of BUSTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a complete failure
- noun - the chest of a woman
- noun - a sculpture of the head and shoulders of a person
- noun - an occasion for excessive eating or drinking
- verb - ruin completely
- verb - search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on
- verb - separate or cause to separate abruptly
- verb - go to pieces
- verb - break open or apart suddenly and forcefully
- verb - to break open suddenly or violently
There are 5 letters in BUSTS: B S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUSTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUSTS plus a wildcard: BUSTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUSTS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUSTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.