Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAME
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAME exist?
Definitions of LAME in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who doesn't understand what is going on
- noun - a fabric interwoven with threads of metal
- verb - deprive of the use of a limb, especially a leg
- adj - pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness
- adj - disabled in the feet or legs
- Disabled so that movement, especially walking, is difficult or impossible: Lame from the accident, he walked with a cane.
- Marked by pain or rigidness: a lame back.
- Weak and ineffectual; unsatisfactory: a lame attempt to apologize; lame excuses for not arriving on time.
- A thin metal plate, especially one of the overlapping steel plates in medieval armor.
- adj - physically disabled
There are 4 letters in LAME: A E L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAME plus a wildcard: LAME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAME
Images for LAME
- so lame Equipping Youth Workers to Disciple Teens
- guess this post is getting lame (
- lame Duck Session Original Intent and Reality The Moral Liberal
- bit lame example Mr Gibson & Mr Sanders D but Ill try ...
- Facebook. lame or Not lame
- Because they are lame.
- Twilight Tattoos Cool or lame
- FileThe lame Child.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- picking kids sooooo lame so lame
- Totally-Hooked Rug Hooking Escapades lame.....