Scrabble word: LAME
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAME exist?
Definitions of LAME in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who doesn't understand what is going on
- noun - a fabric interwoven with threads of metal
- verb - deprive of the use of a limb, especially a leg
- adj - pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness
- adj - disabled in the feet or legs
- Disabled so that movement, especially walking, is difficult or impossible: Lame from the accident, he walked with a cane.
- Marked by pain or rigidness: a lame back.
- Weak and ineffectual; unsatisfactory: a lame attempt to apologize; lame excuses for not arriving on time.
- A thin metal plate, especially one of the overlapping steel plates in medieval armor.
- adj - physically disabled