Scrabble word: LAME
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAME exist?
Definitions of LAME in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who doesn't understand what is going on
- noun - a fabric interwoven with threads of metal
- verb - deprive of the use of a limb, especially a leg
- adj - pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness
- adj - disabled in the feet or legs
- Disabled so that movement, especially walking, is difficult or impossible: Lame from the accident, he walked with a cane.
- Marked by pain or rigidness: a lame back.
- Weak and ineffectual; unsatisfactory: a lame attempt to apologize; lame excuses for not arriving on time.
- A thin metal plate, especially one of the overlapping steel plates in medieval armor.
- adj - physically disabled
There are 4 letters in LAME: A E L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAME plus a wildcard: LAME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAME
Images for LAME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.