Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLEAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLEAM exist?
Definitions of FLEAM in dictionaries:
- n - a surgical instrument
There are 5 letters in FLEAM: A E F L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLEAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLEAM plus a wildcard: FLEAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLEAM
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLEAM
- Borwick horn fleam c. 1870
- 1850 antiquebloodletting fleam by Holmes Derby England. The ...
- fleam Teeth
- Item 34873 - fleam
- Iron folding fleam with 4 fleam blades two bandage blades a straight ...
- Horn handles fleam with pivoting bolsters for cleaning
- ... Leest Antiques Medical Instruments Bleeding 17 th century fleam
- fleam case 1544. - - Science Museum
- Ebony Phlebotomy fleam Stick 19th Century - Gilai Collectibles
- 110. An 18th century antique bloodletting fleam with brass case ...