Scrabble word: FEMALE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEMALE exist?
Definitions of FEMALE in dictionaries:
- noun - an animal that produces gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes (spermatozoa)
- noun - a person who belongs to the sex that can have babies
- adj - being the sex (of plant or animal) that produces fertilizable gametes (ova) from which offspring develop
- adj - characteristic of or peculiar to a woman
- adj - for or pertaining to or composed of women or girls
- Of, relating to, or denoting the sex that produces ova or bears young.
- Characteristic of or appropriate to this sex; feminine.
- Consisting of members of this sex.
- Relating to or designating an organ, such as a pistil or an ovary, that functions in producing seeds after fertilization.
- Bearing pistils but not stamens; pistillate: female flowers.
- Having a recessed part, such as a slot or receptacle, designed to receive a complementary male part: the female section of an electrical outlet.
- A member of the sex that produces ova or bears young.
- A woman or girl.
- A plant having only pistillate flowers.
- noun - an individual that bears young or produces ova
There are 6 letters in FEMALE: A E E F L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEMALE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEMALE plus a wildcard: FEMALE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEMALE
Images for FEMALE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.