Scrabble word: FEMALE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEMALE exist?
Definitions of FEMALE in dictionaries:
- noun - an animal that produces gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes (spermatozoa)
- noun - a person who belongs to the sex that can have babies
- adj - being the sex (of plant or animal) that produces fertilizable gametes (ova) from which offspring develop
- adj - characteristic of or peculiar to a woman
- adj - for or pertaining to or composed of women or girls
- Of, relating to, or denoting the sex that produces ova or bears young.
- Characteristic of or appropriate to this sex; feminine.
- Consisting of members of this sex.
- Relating to or designating an organ, such as a pistil or an ovary, that functions in producing seeds after fertilization.
- Bearing pistils but not stamens; pistillate: female flowers.
- Having a recessed part, such as a slot or receptacle, designed to receive a complementary male part: the female section of an electrical outlet.
- A member of the sex that produces ova or bears young.
- A woman or girl.
- A plant having only pistillate flowers.
- noun - an individual that bears young or produces ova