Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEMMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEMMA exist?
Definitions of LEMMA in dictionaries:
- noun - a subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition
- noun - the lower and stouter of the two glumes immediately enclosing the floret in most Gramineae
- noun - the heading that indicates the subject of an annotation or a literary composition or a dictionary entry
- A subsidiary proposition assumed to be valid and used to demonstrate a principal proposition.
- A theme, an argument, or a subject indicated in a title.
- A word or phrase treated in a glossary or similar listing.
- The outer or lower of the two bracts that enclose the flower in a grass spikelet.
- n - a type of proposition in logic
There are 5 letters in LEMMA: A E L M M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEMMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEMMA plus a wildcard: LEMMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEMMA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEMMA
- lemma The lower boat-shaped bract in the grass lemma-palea bract ...
- Daniel lemma p Kungstorget
- El AcuaristaAtlas de plantas acuticasFotoslemma minor
- lemma - statistics analysis name meaning list of firstnames for ...
- lemma GAROMA ( MBRS Mentor Chii-Dean Lin Ph.D.) B.S. Statistics ...
- Yared lemma (left) and Yenni Desta
- Image Glumes lemma palea RT
- then note that the exact sequence that is the conclusion of the lemma ...
- lemma Photos from THE SUN. SONYRCA annuncia la firma dei THE SUN (THE ...
- Anna Rita lemma assessore comunale alla pubblica istruzionee pari ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.