Scrabble word: EMBALM
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMBALM exist?
Definitions of EMBALM in dictionaries:
- verb - preserve a dead body
- To treat (a corpse) with preservatives in order to prevent decay.
- To protect from change or oblivion; preserve or fix: “A precedent embalms a principle” (Benjamin Disraeli).
- To impart fragrance to; perfume: Spicy aromas embalmed the air.
- verb - to treat so as to protect from decay
There are 6 letters in EMBALM: A B E L M M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMBALM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMBALM plus a wildcard: EMBALM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMBALM
Images for EMBALM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.