Is EMBALM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EMBALM in various dictionaries:
- verb - preserve a dead body
- To treat (a corpse) with preservatives in order to prevent decay.
- To protect from change or oblivion; preserve or fix: “A precedent embalms a principle” (Benjamin Disraeli).
- To impart fragrance to; perfume: Spicy aromas embalmed the air.
- verb - to treat so as to protect from decay
There are 6 letters in EMBALM: A B E L M M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EMBALM
To search all scrabble anagrams of EMBALM, to go: EMBALM?
Rearrange the letters in EMBALM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EMBALM
What's nearby EMBALM
Lookup in Wiki for EMBALM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EMBALM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EMBALM"