Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEDAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDAL exist?
Definitions of MEDAL in dictionaries:
- noun - an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- A flat piece of metal stamped with a design or an inscription commemorating an event or a person, often given as an award.
- To win a medal, as in a sports contest: “We were the first Americans to medal” (Jill Watson).
- v - to honor with a medal (a commemorative piece of metal)
There are 5 letters in MEDAL: A D E L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEDAL plus a wildcard: MEDAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEDAL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEDAL
- GOLD medal FOR BEING LAME HERATIX
- medal of Honor (2010) Wallpapers HD Wallpapers
- HOME OF SPORTS Olympic medal count
- THE COLD WAR medal
- medal of Honor Warfighter Tapety medal of Honor Warfighter
- medal Digital Stamps
- ... Free Wallpapers - Games Wallpaper medal of Honor - US Army Rangers
- London 2012 design icons - the Olympic medals Analysis Design Week
- ... Xbox LIVE Gold bd mogli pobra bet medal of Honor Warfighter